1.5

We stayed at the Sea Mist Oceanfront hotel in myrtle beach VA. It was the 2nd BAD experience.

What FLOORED me is we were in contact with a guest services employee. SHe said the next time we came after the bad experience 2 years ago, to let her know when we came back ,,, she'd have a gift for us.

She NEVER made any attempts to meet us or deliver this gift and when we had worse trouble this time, nothing was done to say " we are sorry". I asked for an additional night on them but of course I was told they would add a night the next time we came but we are never going back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "too many problems" of sea mist oceanfront resort customer care. Sea Mist Oceanfront Resort needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sea mist oceanfront resort customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sea Mist Oceanfront Resort.

Comments