Sea Mist Oceanfront Resort - TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE AT SEA MIST RESORTS.

1.5
Cleanliness
Facilities and Services
Quality of Accommodation

BUYER'S BEWARE!!!!!

We want to make a complaint about this disastrous trip that we took to Sea Mist Resort and we think they need to be investigated thoroughly because they have Smelly Moldy rooms, outdated Tv's, Outdated furniture, Rusted Refrigerators. I also have pictures of Broken Furniture, Dirty Corroding Windows, Filthy Elevators, Holes in walls, and even broken stoves. We drove all the way down from New York City to experience this type of disaster and we demand a full refund. Please send someone there to investigate about this situation and type of business that they are running. This type of business they are running only makes Myrtle Beach a bad experience for people who book at this resort especially because what they advertised is nothing like what you see in reality. I am totally disgusted and disappointed with my experience staying at this resort and this needs to be dealt with as soon as possible. And im thinking of bringing a lawsuit against them and they refuse to answer the phone which is totally unprofessional. This was a total Disaster to spend almost $700 Dollars to stay in a hotel recognized as a 3- Star hotel Resort, I see they have so many complaints on Google that it is pathetic even a couple that went down there the same day as us and they also had the same complaints to the point where they had to leave at Midnight because of roaches running around that same night and was still charged for one night and they didnt recieve a full refund. Please contact me at I would love to bring a class action lawsuit against these people because i drove hundreds of Miles from New York City to spend time with my family and have fun.

I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THEIR PLACE OF BUSINESS EVER AGAIN!!

Located on South Ocean Boulevard

Registration located at: 305 13th Avenue South

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577

Product or Service Mentioned: Sea Mist Oceanfront Resort Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 02.

Sea Mist Oceanfront Resort - So dissapointed

1.5

We stayed at the Sea Mist Oceanfront hotel in myrtle beach VA. It was the 2nd BAD experience.

What FLOORED me is we were in contact with a guest services employee. SHe said the next time we came after the bad experience 2 years ago, to let her know when we came back ,,, she'd have a gift for us.

She NEVER made any attempts to meet us or deliver this gift and when we had worse trouble this time, nothing was done to say " we are sorry". I asked for an additional night on them but of course I was told they would add a night the next time we came but we are never going back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sea Mist Oceanfront Resort Customer Care.

Reason of review: Too many problems.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 13, 2016.